UPDATE @ 2.30PM - SOLD OUT - All public release membership spots have now been filled. A big thank you to those new members who have joined, we look forward to an exciting year of releases ahead. For those of you who we were not able to accommodate, our sincerest apologies. You can register your interest for the 2024 edition of the Collective by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, we are overwhelmed by the interest and support in our little project.
We are very excited to announce that memberships for the 2023 edition of the Wildflower Collective will be released at 12pm (Sydney time) on Friday 25 November.
Please note, there is a limit of 1 membership per person. Please include your shipping address in your order as this is where we will ship your Collective beers.
The Collective is an annual membership based society created in order for us at Wildflower to work on experimental beers and share them with a small number of supporters to receive feedback and potentially confidence for wider release. Each member's initial and upfront purchase of the beer gives us the assurance and means to play with new ingredients, blends and techniques that may not be commercially viable on a larger scale.
Members will receive ten experimental Collective-only unique beers each with their own unique label and artwork. These beers will be shipped to each member over the course of the year in three separate shipments. We aim to have additional bottles of each beer available for purchase by Collective members and to also offer members some smaller bottlings for internal Collective only releases. Shipment dates will also coincide with non-Collective beer releases so members will have the opportunity to buy other Wildflower beers and have these shipped with your Collective beers to avoid additional shipping costs. Each member will also receive a specially branded glass, an offer to purchase tickets to our annual bottle share and first right of refusal for membership to the Collective in 2024.
We are proud to confirm that Collective memberships for 2023 will once again be $350 all inclusive, including shipping.
What's included in the Collective membership
- 10 unique, Collective only beers.
- Ability to purchase additional bottles of each beer, subject to availability, at each shipment of Collective beers.
- Access to additional internal Collective-only release beers.
- Invitation to join the member-moderated Collective only Facebook group.
- One piece of glassware made specifically and exclusively for Collective members.
- Free shipping for all 10 beers in three separate shipments throughout the year. The shipments will be in February, June and October. The February shipment will also include your glassware.
- Invitation and offer to purchase tickets to our annual bottle share to be held at Wildflower.
- Ability to put general release beers on-hold at Wildflower to be shipped with your next Collective shipment.
- First right of refusal to 2024 membership.
- The Collective is only open to members with an Australian shipping address.
- Memberships are non-transferrable and cannot be cancelled or refunded once purchased.
- Only one annual membership can be purchased per person.
- Members must be 18 years or older.
- Beer will be shipped to all members via AusPost standard shipping from our cellar door in Marrickville. Recipients of deliveries must be 18 years or older.
- What are the Collective only beers?
Without being too secretive, we can't give too much away about what beers will be apart of the 2023 edition of the Collective but can say that the Collective beers are some of the most exciting and adventurous beers we make at Wildflower.
- Will there be any other chance to get the Collective beers outside of the membership?
No, not in Australia. We will not be tapping or serving any of the Collective only beers at our cellar door or any domestic events. From time to time, we may send some of the Collective beers overseas to showcase our most innovative beers. We may also pull Collective beers from previous years from our cellar to put on our drink-in bottle list at the brewery.
- When can I expect to receive my beers?
We will send the beers in three shipments throughout the year in February, June and October.
- What is the bottle share?
A chance for all of us in the Collective to come together to meet, chat, eat and taste. We will bring out a number of things (wine and beer) from our cellar that we have been given or have from the past and members are encouraged to bring along something they have been waiting for the right moment to open. There will be a small fee to attend the evening to cover food etc, as well as to not penalise members who cannot attend.
Can I buy a particular Collective beer in larger quantities?
We will aim to have additional bottles of each Collective beer in 2023 available for purchase by members. These extra bottles are not guaranteed, nor are the quantities. Additional bottles will be released for sale before each shipment so they can catch a ride with your included bottles.