When do you open?
The cellar door is open Fridays and Saturdays 12pm-9pm and Sundays 12pm-6pm.
We are also open for takeaways 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday.
Do you take bookings?
Yes. Click here to book for groups up to 20.
Email us at email@example.com for booking requests of 20+.
Do you only serve beer?
No. In addition to 13 beers on tap and scores more available by the bottle, we also serve wine, cider and non-alcoholic options. Check out our full list here.
Do you serve food?
Yes! Our friends at AP Bakery curate a delicious menu.
Check out our sample menu HERE.
Are children welcome?
By all means.
What about dogs?
Indeed, on a leash please.
Can I hire the venue?
Due to our limited trading hours the cellar door is not available to private hire Friday to Sunday.
Email us for weekday venue hire enquiries.
Do you do brewery tours?
Yes. Check out upcoming dates and more info here.
Are you hiring?
Follow us on instagram to hear about job opportunities at Wildflower.
- We ship twice weekly, Tuesday and Friday (except if a public holiday). Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
- All orders are shipped through Australia Post. You are able to track your order through the Australia Post website using the tracking number sent to you via email after placing your order.
- Shipping times vary but your beer should arrive within 3 to 7 business days after dispatch, depending on your location. If you don't receive your beer within 10 business days, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At this stage, we can only accept orders from within Australia and not international orders.
- Beer will not be delivered to an unattended address. If Australia Post try to make a delivery whilst you are away, a card will be left. You can take this card to the Post Office noted on the card to collect your beer.
- Beer must be signed for by a person over 18 years at the time of delivery.
- We support the responsible service of alcohol across Australia. Under the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW), it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Similar laws against selling or supplying alcohol to minors apply across Australia.
- Please drink our beer responsibly.