When do you open?
The cellar door is open Thursdays 4-10pm (walk-ins only), Fridays and Saturdays 12pm-10pm and Sundays 12pm-6pm.
We are also open for takeaways 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday.
Do you only serve beer?
No. In addition to 13 beers on tap and scores more available by the bottle, we also serve wine, cider and non-alcoholic options. Check out our full list here.
Do you serve food?
Yes! Our friends at AP Bakery offer a a delicious menu Fridays to Sundays. Check out the current AP menu HERE.
Thursdays evenings' offering is a little different with a menu curated by Wildflower focusing on local products and producers we love, and paired perfectly with beer of course. Check out the current Thursday menu HERE.
The kitchen closes 9pm Thurday-Saturday and 5:30pm Sundays.
Are children welcome?
By all means.
What about dogs?
Indeed, on a leash please.
Can I hire the venue?
Due to our limited trading hours the cellar door is not available to private hire Friday to Sunday.
Email us for weekday venue hire enquiries.
Are you hiring?
Follow us on instagram to hear about job opportunities at Wildflower.
- We ship twice weekly, Tuesday and Friday (except if a public holiday). Orders should be placed at least 24 hours prior to shipping.
- All orders are shipped through Australia Post. You are able to track your order through the Australia Post website using the tracking number sent to you via email after placing your order.
- Shipping times vary but your beer should arrive within 3 to 7 business days after dispatch, depending on your location. If you don't receive your beer within 10 business days, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not offer international shipping except for soft merch, like hats and t-shirts. We cannot ship beer or glassware internationally.
- Beer will not be delivered to an unattended address. If Australia Post try to make a delivery whilst you are away, a card will be left. You can take this card to the Post Office noted on the card to collect your beer.
- For merchandise orders, please choose size & colour carefully. Customers bear the cost of exchange or return for change of mind or size. Items must be returned in original condition to be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Beer must be signed for by a person over 18 years at the time of delivery.
- We support the responsible service of alcohol across Australia. Under the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW), it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Similar laws against selling or supplying alcohol to minors apply across Australia.
- Please drink our beer responsibly.