Join us at the brewery each Friday & Saturday to meet our team, learn about our unique process and enjoy our beer with friends.
Our cellar door will be open each Friday and Saturday from 1pm- 8pm for sampling of our beers, takeaway and merchandise sales.
We're a 6 minute walk from Enmore Park in Marrickville, Sydney's Inner West. Using public transport, we are a 3 minute walk from the nearest Sydney Bus stop or a 20 minute walk from either Newtown or Sydenham train stations.
Tour & Tasting Session Information
Each Saturday, we open our brewery from 12pm to 1.30pm for a ticketed Tour & Tasting session. Please note we will not be running tours during September. They will commence again in October.
During our ticketed tour & tasting sessions, we will show you all the beers in our range accompanied by a guided tour of our facility with our blender who will explain in depth our old-world methods and ethos. Following the tour and completion of the tasting, you will be able to sample our beers individually.
Each session costs $25AUD which includes the tour, 3 tasters and barrel samples. If you choose to purchase bottles or merchandise to take home, you can use a $10 credit from the price of your session ticket towards your purchase.
Numbers are strictly limited to 12 persons per weekend.
Tickets can be purchased via the eventbrite plugin below.
- Wednesday Feb 28: Tasting at Blackhearts + Sparrows North Fitzroy
- Sat Mar 17 3-6pm: Ferment, Craft Wine Store, Brisbane
When you visit us, could we ask that you please:
• Understand that we will be operating the cellar door with full adherence to Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines and that we have to refuse entry and/or service to anyone we suspect is intoxicated.
• Accept our apologies if we turn you away should we reach our operating capacity - we are going to run on a walk-in basis (except for guided sessions which are ticketed), but once we have reached our legal capacity we will be unable to serve tastings to additional patrons. However, we will be able to sell takeaway even whilst at capacity, so you can pop in for sure,
• Consider our neighbours and leave quietly.
• Use public transport to get to us (although there is limited parking on our street).
Frequently Asked Questions
When do you open? When can I come try the beers?
We are open Fridays and Saturdays 1pm to 8pm.
Do you do brewery tours?
Yes. See our information on Tour & Tasting sessions to book your place.
Do you serve food? Will there be a food truck?
No and no. There are a number of excellent nearby food outlets such as Two Chaps, Du Liban Bakery, Bourke St Bakery as well as a regular food truck at The Grifter on Saturdays. If you wish to bring food with you, make sure it is cheese... and that you have some to share with us.
Are children welcome?
By all means.
What about dogs?
Indeed, a leash would be good.