Our cellar door is open each Friday and Saturday from 2pm- 6pm for sampling of our beers, takeaway and merchandise sales. Join us to meet our team, learn about our unique process and enjoy our beer with friends.
Fridays and Saturdays - 2pm to 6pm
Open for takeaway sales only from 10am to 4pm on Tuesdays to Fridays (excluding public holidays)
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and Easter Saturday
We're a 6 minute walk from Enmore Park in Marrickville, Sydney's Inner West. Using public transport, we are a 3 minute walk from the nearest Sydney Bus stop or a 20 minute walk from either Newtown or Sydenham train stations.
- Fri 3 Aug: @Wildflower- St Phoebe, Gold Blend #15, Amber Blend #14 release.
Tour & Tasting Session Information
On alternating Saturdays, we open our brewery from 1pm to 2pm for a ticketed Tour & Tasting session.
During our ticketed tour & tasting sessions, we will show you our three core beers in our range accompanied by a guided tour of our facility with our blender who will explain in depth our old-world methods and ethos. Following the tour and completion of the tasting, you will be able to sample our beers individually.
Each session costs $25AUD which includes the tour and 3 tasters. If you choose to purchase bottles or merchandise to take home, you can use a $10 credit from the price of your session ticket towards your purchase.
Numbers are strictly limited to 12 persons per weekend. Tickets can be purchased via the eventbrite plugin below.
When you visit us, could we ask that you please:
• Understand that we will be operating the cellar door with full adherence to Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines and that we have to refuse entry and/or service to anyone we suspect is intoxicated.
• Accept our apologies if we turn you away should we reach our operating capacity - we are going to run on a walk-in basis (except for guided sessions which are ticketed), but once we have reached our legal capacity we will be unable to serve tastings to additional patrons. However, we will be able to sell takeaway even whilst at capacity, so you can pop in for sure,
• Consider our neighbours and leave quietly.
• Use public transport to get to us (although there is limited parking on our street).
Frequently Asked Questions
When do you open? When can I come try the beers?
We are open Fridays and Saturdays 2pm to 6pm.
Do you do brewery tours?
Yes. See our information on Tour & Tasting sessions to book your place.
Do you serve food? Will there be a food truck?
No and no. There are a number of excellent nearby food outlets such as Two Chaps, Chalder Eats, Bourke St Bakery as well as a regular food truck at The Grifter on Saturdays. If you wish to bring food with you, make sure it is cheese... and that you have some to share with us.
Are children welcome?
By all means.
What about dogs?
Indeed, a leash would be good.