What's included in the Collective membership
- 10 unique, Collective only beers.
- One piece of glassware made specifically and exclusively for Collective members.
- Ability to purchase additional bottles of each beer, subject to availability, at each shipment of Collective beers.
- Access to additional internal Collective-only release beers.
- Access to Collective-only import beers.
- Early access to imported collaboration beers.
- Invitation to join the member-moderated Collective only Facebook group.
- Refer a friend program - ability to refer friends to join future Collective membership intakes.
3) Purchasing/shipping benefits
- Free shipping for all 10 beers in three separate shipments throughout the year. The shipments will be in February, June and October. The February shipment will also include your glassware.
- 20% off Wildflower non-Collective beers purchased online (automatically applied when you're logged in) and at cellar door using your new digital membership card.
- Member only $100 free shipping threshold for online orders made outside of Collective shipments.
- Ability to put online ordered beers on-hold at Wildflower to be shipped for free with your next Collective shipment if under $100 free shipping threshold.
- Invitation and offer to purchase tickets to our annual bottle share to be held in November 2024 at Wildflower.
- You'll be the first in the know for upcoming events we think may be of interest to members (ie the Bottle Conditioned documentary mid-this year).
- Early access to imported Collaboration beers when they come (ie Fantôme, Thiriez and Au Baron beers last year) [New Etoile du Sud landed in Aus this week, so a Dec Collective pre-release is likely].
- First right of refusal to 2025 membership.
- The Collective is only open to members with an Australian shipping address.
- Memberships are non-transferrable and cannot be cancelled or refunded once purchased.
- Only one annual membership can be purchased per person.
- Members must be 18 years or older.
- Beer will be shipped to all members via AusPost standard shipping from our cellar door in Marrickville. Recipients of deliveries must be 18 years or older.
- New for 2024, we are opening ourselves up to be able to offer Collective bottles to selected high-end restaurant customers of ours who want the ability to offer such special beers on their menus. Any Collective beers sold by Wildflower to restaurant accounts will be for on-premise consumption only with no availability for them to retail the bottles outside of their venue. Also, we will offer any unsold Collective bottles for consumption on-site at Wildflower six months following their release to members.
- What are the Collective only beers?
The Collective beers are the most exciting and adventurous beers we make at Wildflower. In 2024 we expect only two or three similar beers from previous years as this year I have made note of all the times I've said, "you know what would be cool... to add X ingredient to Y base and then..." (these conversations go on and on). So this year, without pause for cost of ingredients or effort required to make such a beverage, we are setting to make the Collective 2024 beers some of the most idiosyncratically fantastic beverages we can ever imagine.
- Will there be any other chance to get the Collective beers outside of the membership?
No not directly in Australia. For the first time in 2024, we are going to allow ourselves to work with some of our high end restaurant customers to be able to offer some of these highly conceptualised 2024 Collective beers on their menus for on-site consumption. This will also allow us to bring restaurant collaborations into the Collective allowing us to go to new levels on both sides in terms of effort to make these beers even more unique. Also, if any Collective beers remain available 6 months following their release to members, we will list those beers at our cellar door for customers to enjoy on-site only (no takeaway). From time to time, we may send some of the Collective beers overseas to showcase our most innovative beers at festivals etc as we have done since 2018.
- When can I expect to receive my beers?
We will send the beers in three shipments throughout the year in February, June and October.
- What is the bottle share?
A chance for all of us in the Collective to come together to meet, chat, eat and taste. We will bring out a number of things (wine and beer) from our cellar that we have been given or have from the past and members are encouraged to bring along something they have been waiting for the right moment to open. There will be a small fee to attend the event to cover some of the costs of running it as well as to not penalise members who cannot attend.
Can I buy a membership for someone else as a gift?
Yes! Just put the lucky person's name and address in the delivery details section when buying the membership online.
Can I choose which beers are included?
No - as a member of the Collective, you will be receiving 10 Collective specific beers which are being brewed only for Collective members and won't be available to the public.
Can I buy a particular Collective beer in larger quantities?
We will aim to have additional bottles of each Collective beer in 2024 available for purchase by members. These extra bottles are not guaranteed, nor are the quantities. Additional bottles will be released for sale before each shipment so they can catch a ride with your included bottles.
Can I cancel my membership?
Due to the investment in brewing Collective-only beers, a membership can't be cancelled or refunded once purchased.